Mark B. Bardorf
36 Washington Square
Newport, Rhode Island
Phone: (401) 845-8900
Attorney Mark B. Bardorf was born in Newport, Rhode Island. He was admitted to the New York bar in 1991 and to Massachusetts and Rhode Island Bar in 1998. Education: Lehigh University (B.A., 1986); Boston University (J.D., 1990). Member: Newport County and Rhode Island Bar Associations. Practice Areas: Business & Commercial Law, Contracts & Contract Disputes, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Wills, Trusts, Residential & Commercial Real Estate Law, Civil Litigation, Title Insurance.
Areas of Practice:
- Business & Commercial Law
- Contracts & Contract Disputes
- Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Wills, Trusts
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Title Insurance
- Massachusetts, 1991
- New York, 1991
- Rhode Island, 1998
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, 1990, J.D.
- Lehigh University, 1986, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Newport County Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- The Museum of Yachting
Serving all of Newport County, including the cities and towns of Newport, Middletown, Portsmouth, Aquidneck Island, Tiverton, Little Compton, and Jamestown, Rhode Island.